Key databases for consideration:
- Political Science Complete
- Political Science Complete is a full-text research database covering political topics with a worldwide focus, including international relations, political theory and comparative politics
- Communication and Mass Media Complete
- Communication & Mass Media Complete provides indexing and some full text for journals in areas related to communication and mass media. CMMC incorporates CommSearch (formerly produced by the National Communication Association) and Mass Media Articles Index (formerly produced by Penn State) along with other journals.
- Economics literature. with significant full text. Also includes indexing of significant working papers series in Economics.
- Go under any of the databases above, and click on "Choose Databases" and select the desired databases. You can search all of the four databases above with a single search.
- Click on "FindIt@Emory" for other options if full-text is not available.
- Use "cited by" tools for articles and references.
- PAIS International
- Includes bibliographic records from the literature of public policy, social policy and the social sciences. Types of publications indexed include books, periodicals and selected local, state, national and international government documents.