Link to Emory's custom portal on Overleaf
If you already registered for Overleaf using your emory.edu address, you should be automatically transferred over to Overleaf Pro+. If you registered with another email address, you will need to register with the emory.edu address, and then confirm your address so as to access all the Pro+ features, which include:
- Additional storage space
- Greater number of collaborators
- Tracking changes
- Addition of Templates
Steps to create a new account:
- Start at Emory's custom portal on Overleaf
- Create an account using your @emory.edu email address. You will create any password you want.
- Check your email (and possibly your junk folder) for an email verification. This is the step you MUST follow to get access to Emory's pro account.
- If your access is a problem after following the above 3 steps, email Overleaf customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to move your Overleaf account to an Emory pro account:
- Once logged in, click on Account settings and select email and affiliations.
- Add your @emory.edu email. Select add a new email.
For any questions or problems with accessing Emory's account:
- Check the Overleaf FAQ
- Email Overleaf customer support at email@example.com
- If Overleaf can not resolve your access question, report this to Emory's IT Service Management or Ask a Librarian letting us know what you tried so far.