These steps will provide you with a basic configuration that will help you save time by adding menu shortcuts and using reference management software.
- Install the Emory browser plugin
- This is a plugin provides direct access to Emory library resources.
- Configure your Google Scholar settings to recognize Emory library resources.
- Search for Emory on the "Library Links" page. Save your settings.
- Choose your reference management software. Many options are available, but the following three are the most commonly used at Emory.
- Check the list of upcoming workshops for relevant sessions.
- Emory Libraries offers workshops in EndNote, Zotero, ArcGIS, research data management, copyright law, electronic thesis/dissertation submission, graduate test preparation, and other topics.
Having trouble connecting to the Emory wireless network?