Follow these steps to register for online and mobile access to the NYTimes:
1. Please use this link to get to Emory's NYT Digital Access.
2. You will be prompted to authenticate using your Emory NetID/Password.
3. Click Create Account to set up your NYTimes account.
4. Email Address: you must use your emory.edu email
NOTE: If you have already created a personal account or subscription to the NYT using your Emory email address, you will need to call NYT Customer Care at 800-591-9233 and ask them to change the email address associated with that account and cancel your subscription in order to take advantage of our NYT Digital Program. Then your Emory email will be free to use to create an account using the new Emory Digital Program.
5. What type of user are you?
6. To complete your account activation, use this link. Click the Already have an account? Log in here button to log in using your newly-created account credentials.
You can now download the app for your mobile devices, sign in, and start reading the NYTimes. You can also log in directly to the nytimes.com website.
Questions? See FAQs below or use the "Email Me" button in the box to the right.
1. What if I already have a personal account from a personal subscription?
2. What if I have an existing personal subscription tied to my Emory email that I want to cancel in order to take advantage of Emory's free access?
3. Once I graduate, when will my account be turned off?
4. If I’m a faculty or staff member, when will my registration expire?