Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Produced by the National Library of Medicine, this biomedical database includes over 30 million citations and dates back to 1946
Covers the literature related to nursing and allied health disciplines. EBSCO
Embase is a highly versatile, multipurpose and up-to-date biomedical research and literature database.
Joanna Briggs Institute
Access resources for finding and using evidence to inform clinical decision-making. This database consists of several JBI databases
An evidence-based clinical reference tool, created by physicians for physicians and other health care professionals for use primarily at the "point-of-care."
Accessing Library Resources
Library Access from your device (On campus, at home, or travel
- All current Emory University and Emory Healthcare faculty, staff, students, and staff have remote access to select resources with their Emory University NetID and password or Emory Healthcare NetID and password.
- For University: https://health.library.emory.edu/
- For EHC: https://health.library.emory.edu/about/ehc.html In the VDT/VDI, from the EHC Intranet homepage, click on "Clinical Resources" on the top menu, and select "Woodruff Health Sciences Center Library" from the list.
Clinical Branch Library Access
- In a Clinical Branch Library access direct the browser to https://health.library.emory.edu/
- For Emory Healthcare staff, when in a clinical branch library, do not access library resources from the VDT/VDI. You will not be able to access resources licensed for Emory University within the VDT/VDI.
- While using the computers in a Clinical Branch Library, you should not be prompted to enter a your NetID or Password.